I want to give you an idea about FM pricing. The easiest way to do this is to compare it with conventional medicine.
I used to see a patient with complex medical issues in my hospital clinic for 30 minutes and complete the feedback (clinic letter) within the allocated clinic time.
As an FM consultant, I have to devote more time to each patient. This is to cover the preparation phase, actual clinic time and to complete the comprehensive medical report, totalling around four hours of my time.
- When you book your medical consultation, we send you three medical questionnaires that take you about 2 hours to complete.
- I spent about 1 to 1.5 hours analysing the information included in your forms and preparing for your consultation.
- The actual medical discussion lasts 1.5 to 2 hours, after which I spent at least one hour completing a comprehensive medical report, including separate plans on key lifestyle issues, such as diet, physical activity, sleep and stress.
- Following consultation, we recommend food supplements and where to find them, and order routine general tests and specific laboratory tests to investigate your medical condition further.
- I usually walk my patients through their medical report to ensure they have grasped all essential information and are ready and sufficiently motivated to execute their management plan.
Despite this lengthy procedure, I have kept the cost of our medical service at the same level as the regular medical consultation that usually lasts half an hour.
Please find our prices on the list below and on becoming a patient Page.