This is an excellent opportunity to transform your life. You team up with people with similar goals, share information, support each other, go through challenges together and have fun! You will learn how to:
- Define your SMART health goals and to build up enough motivation and determination to achieve them.
- Assess your biological markers and how to monitor your progress.
- Choose the right food that is going to nourish your body for maximum health and vitality.
- Enjoy restful sleep.
- Commit to an exercise program that you can accommodate in your busy schedule.
- Convert distress into eustress and adopt relaxation techniques to keep you happy, relaxed and focused.
- Nurture good relations and remove toxic ones.
The course is delivered at small weekly sessions of 2.5 hours that run for six weeks. Participants will be asked to reorganise themselves into smaller groups of 4, according to their preference, supervised by a team leader.
The weekly session starts with information delivered in the form of a lecture. Participants then discuss (workshop) the data for better understanding and convert it into a functional template.
Each session ends up by setting homework for every participant to practise at home for a full week. The next meeting starts with the participants’ reflection on last week’s homework.
The course allows the participant to adopt healthy lifestyles, review their beliefs, transform their behaviour and learn life skills to practise for the rest of their life.
All of the course participants continue to communicate regularly through specific course WhatsApp and Facebook pages.
Participants meet up six weeks after the end of the course to review their achievements and to enjoy graduation.
People who have attended our courses have commented:
“I have been to all hospital departments, and they couldn’t find an answer.”
“I can see my condition deteriorates every day, and the hospital could not help me.”
“I cannot continue taking pills for the rest of my life.”
“I have suffered from severe side effects from drugs such as statins.”
“I have a family history of serious conditions such as diabetes or sudden death.”
“The hospital could not help cure my condition, any hope?”
“I have been through weight loss programs; they never work!”
What do we tell them?
- We reassure them that they are in control.
- We give them the facts of epigenetics, nutrition and lifestyle.
- We show the benefits which are within their reach.
- We help them implement life changes.
If you are or feel less healthy, energetic or happy than you would like to be, please contact us today – in confidence and with no obligation – for a free but detailed discussion of your health challenges and opportunities.
Alternatively, please complete the Medical Symptoms Questionnaire (MSQ), which will give you a free of charge health check, and after which we will contact you to discuss your health and possible next steps towards enhancing it.
Make sure your health span matches your life span.