(Last Updated: February 16, 2012)
thevitalityclinic.co.uk is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
“You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of the thevitalityclinic.co.uk website. “We” or “Our” or “Us” means The Vitality Clinic. “Our site” means thevitalityclinic.co.uk
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to thevitalityclinic.co.uk via this website shall be deemed to be the property of thevitalityclinic.co.uk and thevitalityclinic.co.uk shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
Section 1: Collected Information
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser); information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information; information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with thevitalityclinic.co.uk via e-mail.
Section 2: Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Section 3: Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
considering you for a thevitalityclinic.co.uk product; as required by law; and for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be prescreened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Section 4: Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: infoATthevitalityclinicdotdotuk (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
Section 5: We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside thevitalityclinic.co.uk No part of thevitalityclinic.co.uk’s web site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Section 6: Our Right to Contact You
Section 7: Our Right to Change
Section 8: Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: supportATthevitalityclinicDotcoDotuk (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
Section 9: Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
thevitalityclinic.co.uk is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘Can-Spam Act’, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from thevitalityclinic.co.uk in the following circumstances:
Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
Requests for additional information to support your current application
Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
Thanking you for your valued business
Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, thevitalityclinic.co.uk has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
All emails sent to you by thevitalityclinic.co.uk will clearly identify thevitalityclinic.co.uk as the sender. FROM / SENDER: firstname.lastname@example.org (NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department to department, but all from addresses will end with @thevitalityclinic.co.uk).
The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
Any email from thevitalityclinic.co.uk will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at GuitarCoachMag.com; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
All emails sent to you directly by thevitalityclinic.co.uk include valid postal address information in the footer.
All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
Emails sent to you directly by thevitalityclinic.co.uk will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Section 10: Information for ISPs
Web site: thevitalityclinic.co.uk
Email Address: supportATthevitalityclinicDotcoDotuk
(Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
thevitalityclinic.co.uk understands consumers’ concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. thevitalityclinic.co.uk and its affiliated sites use only an “opt-in or opt out” method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email. We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. thevitalityclinic.co.uk email messages sent always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
From time to time, thevitalityclinic.co.uk will enter into an arrangement with a third party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party websites. In each case the third party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things,
that the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations, that the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
that thevitalityclinic.co.uk has the right to send marketing offers to the individuals.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of thevitalityclinic.co.uk If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: supportATthevitalityclinicDOTcoDOTuk (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
What’s a cookie?
- A “cookie” is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
- Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
- Cookies are either:
- Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
- Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
– Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet. – Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular. – Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.
The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose & Type||Strictly Necessary|
The following third party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose & Type||Provider||Strictly Necessary|
|None used on this site||–||–||–|
The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) the following analytics Cookies:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose & Type||Provider||Strictly Necessary|
How to control cookies
Below are links to instructions on how to control Cookies in the mainstream browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge
- Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB
- Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-website-preferences
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en